UPDATE!
The winner of this competition has been drawn, and it is Blundermum!
Congratulations and enjoy the show!
When my sister and I were young, we where taken to see Disney on Parade, which was lots of fun and featured Goofy walking high across the top of the tent via a tightrope. I know, daring. All eyes where cast upward, and the crowd was silent....except for my 4 year old sister, who was worriedly yelling "Goofy! Get down! You will hurt yourself!" She may have been wearing a holly hobby dress. I remember dying of embarrassment, but she was very cute. Goofy made it down safely in case you where concerned too. It's funny that these are the things that make the best family memories - not just going to see Disney (which is awesome) but spending time as a family having a family adventure. To this day I cannot see Goofy without thinking "Get down, Goofy!"

This June, Disney
On Ice is giving you the opportunity to have a family adventure of your own, by giving away a family pass to Disney on Ice: Princesses and Heroes! The show promises to be a high-energy,
spine-tingling, giggle-making, magical adventure perfect for a winter holiday
escape with the family.
"Enter a world of wonder where heroes and
hearts prevail. Join Ariel as she yearns to explore the world above the
waves and Prince Eric breaks Ursula’s slithering spell to reclaim his one true
love. See Prince Philip defeat the evil
Maleficent as she transforms herself into a fire-breathing dragon in a race
against time to rescue Sleeping Beauty’s Aurora. Be there to discover a whole new world with
Jasmine and Aladdin. And, watch in awe
as the dreams of Cinderella, Belle, Snow White, Rapunzel and Tiana all come
true. High flying jumps, daring
acrobatics, breathtaking skating and lovable Disney friends are just a wish
away! Disney On Ice presents Princesses & Heroes where
believing is just the beginning!"

I love that this production features not only eight beautiful princesses, but also their dashing and devoted heroes! It also has a fire breathing dragon, evil villains, lots of breathtaking skating, daring acrobatics, high flying jumps - plenty of stuff for boys to get excited about. Because boys do not care so much for Goofy's safety, and would be yelling at him to jump....Obviously there will also be lots of beautiful gowns, ice dancing and an amazing, lit up Cinderella's coach to feast your eyes on.
To enter, leave me a comment telling me your favourite family adventure memory. Feel free to take more than 25 words if you need to, this is a game of skill!
UPDATE: I've had a few people say that they are unable to leave a comment for some reason. I don't know what Blogger is up to, but if you would prefer, please leave a comment on face book instead.
I would really love it if you where a follower of this blog, and it would be awesome if you liked me on face book as well.
One winner will receive a family pass to Disney on Ice Princesses and Heroes, valid for Friday 28th June 2013 2.30pm show at Brisbane Entertainment Centre.....and, the winner will also receive a goody bag! Thanks Disney!!
The winner will be announced Tuesday 11th June, via direct email and this blog. Please make sure you leave a valid email address so that I can contact you, otherwise I will have to draw another winner. You'll have 1 week to claim your prize.
Good Luck!!
xx
(linking to
IBOT today!)