No! Not those Birdy Num-Nums.
Rice rusks? For Babies? You know..
Gluten, egg, and peanut free.
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
Four flavours - original, apple, vegetable and banana.
They are an ideal shape to hold, and miraculously leave no mess.
Less than $3 for 18 individually wrapped rusks.
This sounds like a much better offer than what was available when my monkeys where teething.
The BC monkeys where eager to test drive these rusks, but I thought these should be tested on actual babies, so I took them to the school pick up.
This little miss is going to be a dentist, so I can't show you her face.
Although I have it on good authority that she adored Baby Mum-Mums.
Her mum loved that they didn't crumble or mush up into a hideous mess.
Miss Molly was happy to show her smiley face to the world, especially for some rusk action!
Look, I'm eating them, I'm eating them! I've even taken my dummy out!
She really is adorable, and totally enjoyed those Birdy Mum-Mums.
I felt like she was holding back on something though...
Watcha hiding, Molly? Sorry, mouth too full of delicious healthy teething rusk.
Can't talk. Distract you with my manicure and dainty pinky..More rusk?
Molly! You are not teething at all!!
(pass me another rusk!)
Molly's mum was really impressed with Baby Mum-Mums, and was planning on buying more because Molly was strong arming her even though Molly wasn't teething they are healthy, excellent value and handy to have on the go.
Birdy Mum-Mums have a few packets of tasty rusks to give to you your teething baby, just leave a comment telling me something funny about your teething baby. Ooooh, trick question! How about you tell me your best idea for soothing teething babies? Or anything, really..Winners will be selected on Friday 18th May 2012.
Baby Mum-Mums are available from Coles and Woolworths, and seem to be popular with all age groups.
xx