I hardly blogged over Christmas and January, and I know you are all just hanging to know what I was so busy doing. You are? I KNEW it! Ha, ha - I'm totally joking.
I borrowed this list from Pip Lincoln over at Meet Me At Mikes, and it's such a good round up, you know? For myself, to clarify and condense what is going on right now. I thought it might be fun to do, and help to appease my slack bloggers guilt.
Making : Eton Mess with the last of the summer strawberries.Cooking : Pretty much everything! Check my Instagram feed!Drinking : Lots of soda water made with the Soda Stream.Reading: Rereading the Charlie Mortdecai books in preparation for the movie release.Wanting: The Mortdecai movie to be a little bit better, maybe. Looking: For some new serving platters in Op ShopsPlaying: Scissors, paper, rock, wildcard; a variation the boys dreamed up. 'Giant Octopus!'Deciding: Nectarines, peaches, plums or apricots? Wishing: Someone would invent carb free sushi.Enjoying: Swimming as often as I can.Waiting: For the weather to cool down. Such heat! It's debilitating. Liking: Having chickens. Fresh eggs every day!Wondering: What some people are actually thinking!Loving: Just hanging out with my little family.Pondering: That maybe it's time for me to go and get a proper job.Considering: What would I do? Who would hire me? What would I wear?Watching: Supernatural, Sleepy Hollow, Medium, American Horror Show.....
Hoping: Season 5 of American Horror Show includes Jessica Lange, she is amazing.Marveling: At the strength and daring of our house gecko. An epic journey every night!Cringing: over 50 Shades of Grey. Needing: to figure out a way to exercise, with arthritis in my knees making walking painful. Questioning: So many things....Smelling: Frangipane, and the sea air.Wearing: My new Capri dress from Adrift. I'm obsessed!Following: Big Gal Yoga on instagram. She is so inspiring, and I love it. Noticing: How lush the garden is growing in this rainy, steamy weather.Knowing: It's time for a new chapter in my life.Thinking: Resume? Referees? Really?Admiring: Women who do it all, effortlessly or not, they are still doing it.Sorting: Through clutter, in a big decluttering exercise.Buying: Home wares from Target and Kmart. My favorite boutiques!Getting: a slight tan despite my best efforts.Bookmarking: Ermmm...not this blog, obvs. Coveting: a move to a lovely avocado farm in the Gold Coast hinterland. Disliking: Road rage, trolley rage, whats with all the rage?Opening: My eyes with fresh wonder every day. It's true!Giggling: At the Katering Show. These ladies are so funny.Feeling: Lucky, happy, sometimes tired!Snacking: on protein bars. Just diabetic things. Comforting: myself with some online shopping.Wishing: For a holiday, maybe a family cruise. Heavenly!Helping: My children with homework, yep we are back into the swing of the school year.Hearing: my son sing the mosquitoes away. He swears it works, so who am I to argue?
Gosh, did you get all the way through? Thanks! Like Pip, I've left a copy of these prompts for you to copy and paste if you like. Have fun!
xx
Making :Cooking :Drinking :Reading:Wanting:Looking:Playing:Deciding:Wishing:Enjoying:Waiting:Liking:Wondering:Loving:Pondering:Considering:Buying:Watching:
Hoping:Marvelling:Cringing:Needing:Questioning:Smelling:Wearing:Following:Noticing:Knowing:Thinking:Admiring:Sorting:Buying:Getting:Bookmarking:Coveting:Disliking:Opening:Giggling:Feeling:Snacking:Comforting:Wishing:Helping:Hearing:
Labels: chaos