Dogs on furniture




I have this rule about dogs on the furniture. I don't allow it. 
I don't think our dog agrees with this rule.


Oh, I'm such a good girl, I'll just rest my head on the edge of your bed. I'm so adorable!!

Nawwww, so cute. Until, in the middle of the night you might find this.

I know you are awake Kora!!


Do you think you could give my master and his bitch some privacy?? 

She lurves Mr BC and jumps on him the second she can. 


 And it's such an easy, natural progression from the bean bag to the bed. 


 ....and then if you are on one bed, whats to stop you having a rest on the other beds? Even the spare bed  that is made with Nanny's own doona, which she bought with her because it wouldn't be covered in dog hair?


At least you could look embarrassed! I guess it's all in the attitude, huh Kora?


 But now, you have gone too far. This is not attractive.

Why would you think there is room for you to sprawl out on the bottom bunk??

Do you have any tips to keep dogs off the furniture? Could you tell them to my dog?

Thanks xx


Joining up to Wordless Wednesday.

Labels: