Enid Bite'Em who had the most gorgeous advice ever! She said...
"..My favourite
beauty tip is to try not to judge the appearance of others in a negative way -
the less you beat up on others, the less you'll think that way about yourself as
you won't be in the habit (although if it is a REALLY BAD hair day, my other tip
would be to cut out a photo of Angelina Jolie and stick it to a brown paper bag
and place over your head :) "
And also Grace, who had this extremely sensible advice;
"Biggest most important thing I do is to always clean my face twice a day with a
good cleanser and then use and SPT 30 moisturiser. The other thing is to have
as much no make up time as possible. Gotta let your skin breathe. "
Congratulations! Please email me your deets and your prize pack will be winging it's way to you in no time. Thanks to Montville Organic Skincare for sharing the love.
Also, I was due to publish this post two days ago! I'm sorry. Clearly I need an intern. Anyone?