Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Inappropriate Spam


*swearing alert*

I am astonished at how little spam I get. Blogger does a pretty good job of deleting it before it even shows up in the comments.  However, because I have email notification turned on I get the spam in my inbox before this happens. (email notification is how I am able to respond to each comment individually, lucky you. Unless you have no reply blogger as your default, in which case you miss out. Sad trombone!)

Normally I would just delete and forget, but sometimes the Spam is so inappropriate it rubs me totally up the wrong way and I want to jump through the screen and stab the spammer in the face.

via

SPAM IS NEVER APPROPRIATE
Have you read my post titled Pulmonary Embolism? It is about the time a few months ago when my husband almost died on our kitchen floor. It was fucking scary, super intense, and a really horrible thing for all parties to go through. The post is a bit raw, and explicit in details. Thank heavens my husband didn't die, but we all know how lucky he was and hopefully he (and us) will never have to go through that again.

So the other day when this cheery bit of bullshit turned up in the comments to that post, and it made me very angry. Which is a polite way of saying FUCK OFF you dumb arse shit for brains dick headed mother fucker! FUCK OFF AND DIE IN A HOLE!!!!!

"Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Pulmonary Embolism":

You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find
this topic to be really something which I think I would never understand.
It seems too complex and very broad for me. I am looking forward for your next post, I'll try to get the hang of it!
Also visit my web blog ::
link "

Thanks for that, maybe you will get the hang of it. Let's hope so.

xx


2 comments:

  1. Oh, that's crazy! I get spam messages like that. The way they're written with such grammatical errors and usage makes me imagine them being written from some foreign world. As if anyone would fall for such a poorly written message! AND the fact that one showed up on that post (which I read and cried for your family) is horrible. I curse those spammers along with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had been pretty lucky not to get it until now. There has been some influx over the last two weeks or so. They just go straight to spam but are just so ridiculous.

    It sucks that they put their spammy taint on such an emotional and fearful post. Boo them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...