5 fun facts about Teenage Daughter


This is Teenage Daughter. I'll protect her identity by not giving you her real name - she might not like everyone to know that she comes from a house of chaos.

5 Fun Facts about Teenage Daughter
  1. She is beautiful, inside & out. She will try & tell you differently, but anyone can tell. She shines a full spectrum of beauty from within.

  2. She loves anime & manga. She is very talented at drawing, & I think if she tried other mediums she would be just as talented; she's very creative, & can be extremely articulate.

  3. She can read a book a night, easy.

  4. When she was little she loved the movie of Cats, & wanted to be Xena, Warrior Princess. Now she aspires to be a crazy cat lady, & her inner Xena is still in there, somewhere.

  5. Sometimes its hard to spread your wings & fly out of girlhood into being an adult, but this girl tries so hard every day. Look at her flying!!

Now that I've embarrassed her enough, I'll go pick on someone else. Stay tuned for posts about my husbands eyebrows.

Mrs BC

xx